A Jekyll Island Marina to Call Home - Jekyll Harbor Resort Marina
This Jekyll Island Marina Makes You Feel Like Family
Traveling the Intra-coastal Waterway is one way to get to Jekyll Island. And the Jekyll Harbor Resort Marina is the ideal place to park your boat, put up your feet and sit a spell.
The marina is located at Mile Marker 685. You can dock here
temporarily or year-round. Boaters can access the marina from either the
St. Simons inlet, or the St. Andrews Sound inlet of Jekyll Creek.
can be a tricky section to navigate at low tide, as some parts of the
Ditch (as the Intra-coastal Waterway is nick-named) are only 7' to 9'
deep. It pays to have up-to-date
- and study them - before entering Jekyll Creek.
What will weary boaters find at the Jekyll Harbor Resort Marina?
- full blown Southern hospitality
- a relaxing swimming pool and jacuzzi tucked under the shade of live oaks
- restrooms, showers, and a laundry area
Docks at the Jekyll Harbor Marina
This island marina also sports
- 860' of dock face for boats passing through
- floating concrete docks with 10' of water depth
- 38 deep water slips
- both fenced outside storage and dry stack storage (32' overall length)
- pump out facilities
- gas and diesel refueling from high-speed pumps
- hookups - 42 channel cable TV; email; Wi-Fi
Need repairs? Jekyll Harbor's excellent staff can refer you to area marine mechanics.
Jekyll Harbor Resort Marina is big on customer service, too.
- visit their ships store, just past the docks
- enjoy grilling out at their gas-grill BBQ area
- relax and unwind on the pool deck
- take advantage of their courtesy van or courtesy bikes to visit the island
- take a break from sprucing up the boat and enjoy the beautiful sunsets
- furry crew members are also welcome at the marina
Check out the dockage rates for this Jekyll Island marina:
Fish and Fantastic Scenery Only a Boat-ride Away
Want to go fishing? Several area outfitters run out of Jekyll Harbor Resort Marina, including Captain Eric Moody and Captain Larry Crews.
Captain Larry Crews runs Offshore Charters (call (912)265-7474) and also operates the
Jekyll Island Fishing Store
, located at the fishing pier in Clam Creek Picnic Area.
Coastal Expeditions, operated by Captain Eric Moody, runs coastal marsh, dolphin, and fishing trips from the marina. Call (912)270-3526.
Return to Jekyll Journey from Jekyll Island Marina